Supporting UN sustainable development goals with level 1 telephone emergency response best practice
This high-profile event will feature expert panellists from Cefic, FECC, BASF and AIHA and takes place on Wednesday 24th November at 15:00 GMT.
This webinar will delve into what a robust level 1 telephone emergency response service looks like, and why it is more than a tick box exercise. The following topics will be discussed:
- The importance of a level 1 emergency response service to provide advice and not just information, when it comes to protecting people and the environment.
- The role emergency response plays in company’s responsible care and product stewardship strategies.
- Supporting sustainable development goals with telephone emergency response best practice.
Who should attend?
- Companies anywhere in the world who manufacture, use or transport chemicals.
- Those responsible for the product stewardship of chemicals and materials.
The panel of expert speakers joining the session are:
- Craig Thomson – Technical Director, NCEC (Chair)
- Peng Paternostre – Transportation & Sector Groups Manager, European Chemical Industry Council (Cefic)
- Dr. Gerhard Ahlbrecht – Responsible Care & Logistics Manager, European Association of Chemical Distributors (Fecc)
- Gert Van Bortel – Vice President, BASF & Chairman ICE Network, BASF
- Michele Myers Twilley, DrPH, CIH – Certified Industrial Hygienist, AIHA
If you would like to join the discussion and learn more about this important topic, then please register free here
Vuoi saperne di più?
Contatta un nostro consulente