Free webinar – Emergency Response: implications for distributors
Our partner NCEC is delighted to invite Flashpoint clients to their exclusive free webinar, co-hosted by the European Association of Chemical Distributors (FECC) and featuring top chemical distributor Azelis, taking place on the 12th May 2020 at 1:00pm (BST).
Emergency Response – implications for distributors
Chemical distributors often have very different approaches to chemical emergency response provision. In this webinar we will explore what best practice for level 1 (telephone) emergency response looks like, referring to the CEFIC best practice guidelines and the Responsible Care guiding principles. Case studies will bring the challenges to the fore and we will provide clear next step actions for you to take immediately, enabling you to assess your risk and make changes if required.
Join the webinar to learn:
- How emergency response is a key part of Responsible Care and the risks of not having provision in place
- When you should be providing emergency response for your own, and third party, products considering liability and Responsible Care
- How to handle emergency response when you are not the manufacturer of products, but you are responsible for them
- How the current pandemic is impacting emergency response
- How to check your emergency response provision is fit for purpose
- Benefits of your own emergency response provision and wider implications for physical response
Hear from Azelis, one of the leading chemical distributors, on their approach to emergency response and the challenges they face.
The webinar will provide practical next steps to assess your own provision and ensure it meets your requirements.
Presentations will be followed by a live Q&A session.